Want Your Child to Attend Dance Class
AND Maintain Your Social Bubble?
Introducing Private POD Dance Classes!
What are POD Dance Classes?
POD dance classes are privately scheduled dance sessions offered In-Studio or Online to a small group of friends or family members selected by you from within your social bubble!
Parents and families can now create their own small groups of friends from within their social bubble, choose the dance style, set their own schedule and Progressive Dance Studio will provide the dance instructor, the dance lesson, and the fun!
It’s not easy trying to provide stimulating and fun activities for your child while being safe and responsible plus manage your child’s schedule during our current times. Being able to arrange and control who your child comes in contact with and a workable schedule when there is considerable uncertainty and constant change can be frustrating.
We all know how important it is for children to be able to play, learn, and grow. This past year has presented heartbreaking challenges that have affected their school and playtime, the likes of which we have not seen before. We’ve made many changes within our dance studio to provide our dance students with an environment that adheres to all state and local safety guidelines, but we understand the need for even more tailor-made solutions for some families.
Our new POD Dance Classes provide a way for your child to attend dance class with friends and family that you have personally selected and are already in your social distancing group.
How to Setup and Schedule Your POD Class:
- You and your social bubble parents will form a group of 5-10 student dancers from within your social distancing group.
- Each POD must consist of at least 5, but no more than 10 students.
- POD students must fall within a similar age bracket of each other.
(i.e. 4-5 Years, 6-8 Years, 9-12 Years, Teen, etc.).
- You and your bubble parents will select in-studio or online classes and the dance style to be taught in the POD dance class.
- When you have assembled your POD, contact the Studio to request/schedule a day and time that fits your and your children’s schedules.
- You may request a specific PDS dance instructor for your POD class. Please understand we will do our best to accommodate instructor requests, but it is dependent on each instructor’s availability.
- We will create a lesson plan, assemble the dance instructor, and schedule the studio space!
What You Should Know About POD Dance Classes
- Each POD dance class will be 45 minutes to 1 hour in length depending on the age of the dance students.
- Should a dance student in the POD dance class drop, the class can only remain open if at least 5 students remain enrolled, or if another student (fitting the criteria of the social bubble parents) is added in place of the student that dropped.
- A POD dance class will be canceled if less than 5 students are enrolled at any time.
- POD dance classes will follow Progressive Dance Studio’s Fall/Spring season from September 2020 through mid-June 2021, including our holiday schedule.
- POD dance class attendees will be expected to adhere to our current Safety Guidelines & Procedures.
POD Dance Class Tuition Rates:
Private POD dance classes are offered in 10-week or full-year sessions (September – June)
• Tuition for a 10-week session is $220.00 per student
• Tuition for a full year (36-week session) is $720.00 per student
• There is a $35 Registration Fee (non-refundable) per student and a $15 Registration Fee for each additional sibling.
Friends that dance together laugh together.
Download a Copy of Our “My Dance Pod” Worksheet
to help keep all your class information in one place.
Call us at the studio 201-894-1333 to set up your private POD Dance Class today.
Our in-studio staff is limited at different times to adhere to capacity guidelines. If you are not able to immediately speak with a member of our team, please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
Would You Like to Take a Free Trial Class?
Latest Studio News
Kids who love dance can find their inspiration from so many different places; by observing their parents, teachers, coaches, watching TV, and, of course watching movies. If you are trying to encourage your kids to dance or if your kids are interested in dance,...
Interview With A Dancer - Amber SunAmber Sun has been an important part of the Progressive Dance Studio family and a dedicated member of the Synergy Dance Company for over 10 years. As a graduating senior this year, Amber is off to Boston University to pursue higher...
Our Dance Studio is Open! Register now! Fall Dance Classes begin Monday, September 21st What's New At Progressive Dance Studio2020 has been a challenging time for us all. We are so happy to announce that our Engelwood, NJ dance studio will be open for in-studio...